The collective goal here is to get at least 1/2 of 1% of the Earth’s population transitioned into Ascended Beings incarnate. That’s the threshold number, ½ of 1%. When we accomplish this we will finally have Peace on Earth and we’ll unleash the Golden Age on the planet. So let’s continue in this worthwhile pursuit…
In the months leading up to Ascending, I remember being frequently frustrated because for all the work and guidance, I did not really know for certain what was required to ascend. What was I really trying to do here? Guidance came in like GPS directions. Align with these energies. Shift into 5D. Purge and release some more stuff. Raise your vibration. But none of this gives us a road map that spelled out what is really required to Ascend.
What areas of focus are vitally important in propelling a person forward to ultimately succeed in Ascending while incarnate? In reflecting about the path I travelled to finally Ascend, I look back at what I now understand to have been key pieces of the puzzle. And more importantly, I understand what the path and the goal really entail. I would state it this way:
The path to Ascending is the process of learning to use energy - specifically your energy - to consciously create. It is coming to the place of recognizing, understanding, and mastering your power to use your energy, focused attention, thoughts, and emotions to create.
All of the real work takes place within you.
The reason I call attention to the fact that all of the real work takes place within is because as I look around online at what’s being expressed here and there throughout the spiritual community, I see a lot of focus on the energies coming in to the planet, being in 5D, and receiving activations from others, etc. It’s very focused on what’s happening outside ourselves. There’s nothing wrong with this. These energies, expanded perspectives, and desire for activations all assist your process. And at the same time, if we desire to make use of them, we still have to do the real work within. Within you is where the change takes place. Developing Mastery means learning to bring about the changes within yourself.
Ascension happens automatically once you have cleared out at least 51 percent of the low vibrational thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and actions resident in your physical, emotional, metal, and energetic bodies. (You’ll set off clearing the remainder after you Ascend during the third and forth phase of Ascension).
There are dormant codes held in your DNA that will automatically activate after you’ve cleared out enough of the old low vibrational junk from your being. Once you’ve cleared past the threshold level, the specific timing of when Ascension takes place is between you and your Higher Soul Self. It will be the perfect timing for you.
The main things that lower your vibration are all the unresolved feelings, thoughts, and limiting beliefs around what you’ve experienced in this life, unresolved emotional responses from past lives, and mis-perceptions about who you really are. Resolving, healing, releasing, and clearing out what lowers your vibration and holds you back is all inner work. It takes commitment, dedication, and courage. On the positive side, doing this work makes you feel so much better about yourself and everything in your life that it’s more than worth it. You are each Creator Gods at your core being. As such, you definitely have what it takes. And you would not have landed on this site otherwise.
In reflecting on my own journey through Ascending, I’ve identified 11 Important Areas of Focus that were key to reaching Ascension. Each of these are large topics. They are all interrelated and overlapping, and of roughly equal importance, so this is not a rank order list.
Eleven Important Areas of Focus When Pursuing Ascension
1. Meditation - Daily, focused mediation of 10 to 30 minutes each day.
2. Nutrition for your physical, emotional, mental, and energetic bodies – Feeding your Self well on all levels. Avoiding foods for your physical body that are GMO, treated with pesticides and chemicals, and that contain ingredients that you do not recognize as food. Feeding your heart and soul with the things that lift your spirits, nurture your soul, and fill you with joy, laughter, awe and wonder.
3. Happiness - Choosing and cultivating Happiness regularly throughout your day. Happiness is one of the keys to success in any endeavour.
4. Your Inner Awareness - Honing your inner awareness and developing your capacities of discernment.
5. Free Will and Responsibility - Acknowledging and claiming your Free Will to choose, while respecting others’ Free Will. Taking responsibility for yourself and what you have and are creating, without blame.
6. Sovereignty - Developing and living in your Sovereignty. Doing so requires resolving, healing and releasing unresolved feelings, thoughts and limiting beliefs.
7. Quantum physics - Spirituality and physics are really two sides of the same coin.
8. DNA – Learning about and learning to work with your DNA.
9. Vibration – Developing vibrational awareness and learning to control your vibration.
10. Manifestation – Learning how your focus, emotions and beliefs create what you experience. Learning the scientific steps to manifestation. Begin taking charge of creating what you desire.
11. The Law of One – The Law of One system governs the Universe under which we operate and evolve. This provides an a basis for understanding what Ascension is.
As I noted above, each of these are large topics. Going forward, I’ll post a series of separate articles with more expanded information about the role of each one. But first, in the next post, I’ll be sharing more about the four phases of Ascension.
Removing uncertainty, assists us in letting go of fears, doubt and trepidation. It’s my intention to assist by removing uncertainty. The journey to and through Ascension is the most amazing, powerful, and joy-filled journey out there. The choice is yours. I welcome you to enter into your 4th density Ascended Being-ness.
With Love & Light-Filled Wonder,