Friday, June 18, 2010

Lights Connecting to Usher Out of the Darkness

Throughout my life I've mostly felt very alone. But for a few people over my five decades, few meaning three or four, I've not connected with many who I really felt deeply simpatico with. As a teenager I felt a deep and continuing sadness of "not having a home", despite living in a very nice house with two parents, five sisters, a brother, and many pets. Over the years I've taken comfort in having one close friend until circumstances or death took them away. And then another friend would appear. Still, one person can not be everything to another, and it isn't fair to place a friend in that position anyway. All in all, the sense of core aloneness became something I just carried along quietly inside, and never let it derail me from my course.

How many times have I heard.... You're too sensitive. You're too much of a rebel. You're too emotional. You're too much of a free spirit. You're too idealistic. You're not rational. You don't know what you're talking about. You're out of touch with reality.

Really??? The time that will tell is dawning. Can't you see the first shafts of light shooting up from the horizon?

In the not quite four months since starting this blog, I ventured out more in reading others' blogs as I hadn't done before. Here and there I find a kindred spirit. We are finding each other! Finally, we are finding each other. As we've known deep in our hearts, there are others out there who Know and understand. And steadily we are connecting. We connect based on our shared vision and perception, without knowing one another's age, location, identity, and sometimes even gender. These things don't matter. What matters is sensing the true heart. There is huge comfort in knowing we are not alone, and we are finally connecting.

We, the Light Bearers, are here, dotted all around the planet. Our numbers growing. Our light shining brighter. The connections springing up across the miles and oceans and political boundaries. Connecting into a magnificent web of Light encompassing and embracing, anchoring the Light throughout the planet.

Take Heart. We are at the moment just before the pot starts to boil. The little bubbles formed all around the sides of the pot. Surface shifting and swirling. The watch pot that will most definitely start it's boil in just a split second. Boiling, purifying, clearing out all the impurities that led life on this planet so astray. This is time we came here for. Much work is before us. There will be much sadness and also immense joy and appreciation as we progress through the turbulent storm before dawn. We are so well prepared and ready with our web of Light carrying the vibration of love to usher in life on Earth as it was always meant to be. And in the process we will be recognized for who we truly are.

6 comments:

  1. Hey lightkeeper,
    Your words echo my thoughts, always being the lone ranger, sensitivity beyond reason, all of it, living in a house that felt like a motel on some highway.
    Yea we are everywhere, all with our own set of experiences and temperament..we see.
    Burnie, but not Burnie Basset hound hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Burnie, Glad to make your acquaintance! I suspect we've all had really varied experiences and also many similar patterns, and they've brought us all to who we are now. I'm grateful for all I've experienced, even though a lot of it I wouldn't choose to go through again. It's so awesome to be connecting after such a long road, with other warrior spirits of the light.

    I like your site. Became your first follower, couldn't resist clicking the "Be the first" button!
    - Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are at the moment just before the pot starts to boil."
    ... for the longest time I felt just like a frog that was actually *in* the pot that was starting to boil. [ http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341355.shtml ]

    Maybe I still am, but I'm not afraid of a boiling pot anymore. I welcome it. I don't know how prepared I am, I don't know if anyone of us *really* knows what to expect, but if it helps for me to say that I feel like I know where you're coming from, Light Keeper, well ... you know as well as I do that we're not alone, even if we're often tricked into feeling that we are ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LK

    "How many times have I heard.... You're too sensitive. You're too much of a rebel. You're too emotional. You're too much of a free spirit. You're too idealistic. You're not rational. You don't know what you're talking about. You're out of touch with reality."

    I cant tell how many time I hear this everyday. I too have been told this stuff all my life.

    For a few years in my 20s I really let it get to me and I conformed to the world at large. Its didnt take a fews year for that to fall apart again.

    Im sure Im just seeing what I want here, but I really feel ya. I grew up in a wonderful household and have/had many people love me. I never felt the same, I was alone the whole time.

    I know now I created all this, and Im afraid I dont know why. I think some of it is/was wanting certin outcomes and not being willing to see anything but those outcomes.

    I try and not push it anymore, I have found shelter for the storm now, but no answers.

    I find the voice of our mother, helps me create my own shelter.


    Thanks for sharing, it helps! Oh nice new look, blue is very deep and wide!

    Love Your Life



    Im not afraid of the boiling pot, I contro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody,
    Just like the frogs, we have the ability to leap. You're right, none of us know what is coming, even the Light Beings in other dimensions do not know what is coming as we move through this great shift. I'm seeing that that is the learning opportunity. To stay in the present, trust the strength of our inner heart voice and feelings, our ability to respond, and the perfection of the unfolding.

    And we are definitely not alone. It's so cool the way we are all connecting and coming together, even if geographically separated. Like nothing could keep us from finding each other now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Your Life,
    Happy to hear that this post was of help. I'm writing another post now about my experience of feeling apart and unaccepted for so long. This is changing/has changed radically. Bit of an adjustment to accept and own that we no longer will receive the same hurtful treatment. Should be up soon.

    ReplyDelete