Monday, August 19, 2019

A Love Note from My Over Soul to You





By Jordan Holiday at Pixabay 


Greetings!

When we notice patterns, we may notice a message seeking to come through to us. Our Over Soul and Higher Self, when providing important guidance, will never give up. They’ll keep sending the message, a love note, until we receive it. That’s your Over Soul’s and Higher Self’s unfaltering, divine love for you.

Here’s a short story about a message that came through to me. It’s a powerful message if taken in, and I’m prompted to share it with you today.

Early in my journey and well before the word “Ascension” hadn’t entered my awareness, I noticed that I’d repeatedly received a single message. 

That morning journaling, in a time of much pain and anguish, the words had flowed through my hand and pen onto paper, “Remember you are magic.”

A light bulb went off in my mind, it was the same words my daughter had written to me in a piece of art she created. I jumped up and checked.




And wasn’t it in the lyrics of that Olivia Newton John song? I was never a fan of hers, yet during a most wondrous time in my life, as the song played on the radio, a friend had leaned in & whispered to me, “Listen to the words.”

That morning I pulled up the lyrics and really took to them in for the first time. They read as a channelled message from the author’s Over Soul. “You have to believe you are magic.” 

 
WRITTEN BY JOHN FARRAR

What do magicians do?

They make things suddenly disappear. They make things suddenly appear.

If you are magic, can you make fear & doubt disappear into thin air?

If you are magic, can you make what you need or desire suddenly appear? How about courage, a new friend, an answer? If you are magic, can they suddenly appear just for you?

If you are (re)member you are magic, doesn’t this mean you’ve already known you are magic all along?

Consider the power of simply reminding yourself that you are magic. The act of Remembering is like pulling out your magic wand.


This is a Love Note from my Over Soul to you, dear one. 

Remember YOU are MAGIC! 

What Love Notes might your Over Soul & Higher Self be sending to you?
 
Godspeed on your amazing journey!
Love & Light,
Helen




No comments:

Post a Comment