Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Want to Go to Egypt. I Want to Go Home.

I want to go to Egypt. Back to Egypt. Back across the time lines. It's a longing I've held for a many years. In the mean time, I'm reading Patricia Cori's Where Pharaohs Dwell; One Mystic's Journey Through the Gates of Immortality. Her descriptions of the sacred temples and the pyramids are familiar. Images come easily to my inner vision. The book takes me back and rekindles some of my deeply held memories for many lifetimes spent there. I want more. My heart knows there are memories and connections I want to bring into consciousness.

But for a feasibility issue I hope will resolve soon, I would register right now to travel with a group being led by Stephen Mehler in October. Stephen Mehler is an Eqyptologist and a student of Abd'El Hakim Awyan, and indigenous wisdom keeper trained in the oral history. Knowledge of the times past when our connection to spirit was woven through our every day lives. Knowledge that goes back beyond the time covered by modern historians, and lacks their inaccuracies. Remember those stupid pictures in elementary school of slaves hauling the granite stones over logs to build the pyramids? Such garbage we were fed.

My longing to walk once again where I spent many lifetimes grows more intense with the passage of time. It's not a longing to remember the details of the different lives. My hunch is that much of it is better not recalled. Rather a yearning to recall into conscious mind, the spiritual knowing and open connection to our brethren from other civilizations that I possessed, that we all possessed long ago. A longing to return to a space of open understanding about the path of Ascension. To stand once again at the entrance to the Halls of Amenti.

As we progress forward drawing closer, gaining understanding of the Ascension process in this present and nearing the opening of the Halls of Amenti, I long to traverse back and resurrect within my being the knowing that will enable me to move forward. As if bringing the past up to meet the present, it will reveal the path home.

Many years ago my guides told me I have always had the ruby slippers on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment