Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Is Time to Come Out of Hibernation


Much appreciation for your patience. Spring is here and it's time to come out of hibernation.
 
There is a long process of stabilizing and adjusting after ascension. It takes time. From my experience, and what I’ve gleaned from the few other personal accounts of ascending while incarnate, there’s a 2+ year process of adjustment after going through ascension.

There’s a lot of uncertainty and confusion about what ascension really is and what occurs during ascension. The uncertainty is understandable because ascension is not common experience, nor is it like anything. I sincerely hope that by sharing my personal experience of completing the ascension process it will assist you in alleviating some of this uncertainty about ascension and will support those of you striving for ascension.

Early on, when I was in the long preparation stage leading towards ascending, I received very clear guidance that, “You have chosen to go through this process consciously.” I really didn’t understand what this meant at the time, however, I do now. During the three months of ascending, an inner voice gave me ongoing narration explaining what was happening as my Higher Soul Self entered in and shifted my energetic and cognitive structure to support the internal merging of my Higher Soul Self. In this way, I was made conscious and could be an observer of the process as it was unfolding.

I’ve always been a process person. Understanding process is key for my understanding of self and of the world and reality around me. So I’ve gone through ascending, while at the same time observing and documenting the process of ascension. There are two levels I’ve observed from; What is the ascension process in and of itself which all individuals experience; and secondly, What has been my personal experience of going through the ascension process. This enables me to speak to each separately.

The transitioning from 3rd density consciousness to 4th density consciousness while remaining in one’s body during ascension is a multi-stage process. In observing the over all process of what occurs, and must occur, during ascension, I’ve identified five distinct stages in the ascension process. We are each unique individuals, and each person will have made advance decisions as to how they want to experience and go through the ascension process.

As I was beginning the 4th stage of ascension, which is like a reboot of a new higher power operating system, I became aware that I had also chosen to experience the adjustment and stabilization stages following the ascending stage in a very challenging way. The choice was consciously made. By experiencing many challenges and durations at the extreme end, I would best be able to assist others in navigating through their own ascension process. Kind of the pattern of my life, to take on things in the most challenging way in order gain a really broad understanding and thereby to assist others after I got through.

An overview of the five stage ascension process will be posted immediately following. 

Happy Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment