Saturday, April 27, 2019

Developing the Physical Awareness of Your Vibration



Continuing on with the topic of vibration…Did you know that it’s possible to develop physical awareness of your vibration? Stated another way – it is possible to develop the capacity to physically feel your vibration. 
 
My experience confirmed it is, in fact, possible. About four months before I went into the ascending phase of ascension, I came across a one sentence statement in a book I was reading. (Unfortunately, I really can’t remember which book it was in, so can not provide a source. I read a lot.) To the best of my recollection the sentence went something like: “It is possible to develop physical awareness of your vibration, although this will not be easy for most.” This is not an exact quote. There was no further discussion in the book, as I recall, about how to develop this capacity.

My response was simple. “I want to develop physical awareness of my vibration!!!” Then I went on about my daily tasks without thinking much more about it. 
 
Note the use of simple manifestation procedure – State what you want, then get on with what tasks need to done in your day(s), without another thought about the stated desire. 
 
Also, I disregarded the second part of that sentence about it not being easy. I suggest that you not buy into that limiting belief either.

Then about a week to ten days later as I was walking out to check on my chickens, I noticed an odd sensation in my diaphragm. It was not a feeling I’d ever felt before. So I just paid attention over the course of a few days. I noticed that the sensation shifted based on my frame of mind, thoughts and emotions. It became heavier, dense, and kind of uncomfortable when I was in doubt, worry, or frustration. The sensation felt alive when I was feeling happiness, excitement, gratitude. The sensations shifted and followed my vibration in the moment.

Having physical awareness of one’s vibration is like having a 6th (or 7th or 8th) sense.

During the three month process of my Higher Soul Self descending and merging into 4th density consciousness (aka ascension) this vibrational sensitivity went off the charts, so to speak. It was amazing. Glorious. It was during this period that I was able to feel and also cognitively understand that the diaphragm acts as a sounding board for our vibration. And that our in-breath can be used to raise our vibration. 
 
This is why I recommend to you that if you try installing an imaginary vibration controller on your body, that you place it in the region of your diaphragm. You might also place your attention, from time to time, on what your body is feeling in the diaphragm region as you adjust your vibration upwards or downwards.

Sometimes we look for complicated ways to develop a new skill or capacity. Developing your capacity to physically feel your vibration may be one skill that only requires asking for it.

Over the years, I’ve read many spiritually focused books, yet I’ve never come across any reference to humans’ capacity to develop physical awareness of their vibration, other than that one sentence. If you have another reference or personal experience, I invite you to share in the comments to this post. The ascension of the planet and of incarnate humans is a collective process. It’s like we’re forging a new path through the forest. 
 
Godspeed!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can feel Subtle changes too. But I never actually made this obvious connection!! Wow! I will be paying attention. I definitely can change my vibration with focused breathing. My body begins to feel invigorated. Thanks Helen!! ❤️ Shel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen!! I had not made this obvious connection. Reading it I feel like “maaaan I can’t believe I didn’t realize that” haha
    I’m trying to find and navigate all your blogs. I’m loving them. ❤️ Shel
    ❤️ Shel

    ReplyDelete